No deposit bonuses are some of the best incentives from online casinos. And all players are “hunting” for them in order to grab the most money from the house. However, this money is not that free and not that wonderful if you look at it closer. This post will tell you about the features of no deposit bonuses, and what the best no deposit bonus should look like.
It’s All About Terms
The terms and conditions are the first place you should go to when choosing a bonus. Any bonus. But no deposit bonus casino Canada deserves special attention because many players use them wrong.
The T&Cs of no deposit bonuses usually include the information about expiry date, participating games, wagering requirements, game contribution, and cap on winnings. Let us break it down here:
- Expiry date. Most no deposit bonuses must be used within a few hours or days after their activation. So make sure you have enough time to play until the bonus vanishes.
- Participating games. Not all games can be eligible for no deposit bonuses, especially if they include free spins. Usually, casinos let players use the bonus on slots only.
- Wagering requirements. Sometimes, you may find that wagering requirements of no deposit bonuses are even higher than deposit bonuses. Be careful with them as they determine how long and big you will have to wager the bonus winnings.
- Game contribution. When wagering bonus money, players need to play games with 100% contribution. This way, you will complete the requirements faster.
- Cap on winnings. Online casinos love giving you a free bonus but create a cap on what you can withdraw. Some sites let you withdraw no more than $10 or $20 from no deposit bonus winnings. The rest is forfeited.
Terms and conditions also contain information on how you can activate the bonus. For example, some casinos require you to use a bonus code in the sign-up form, others may require you to unlock the bonus in your rewards section. Whatever is written in the terms, read it and understand it.
What A No Deposit Bonus Should Look Like
Now that you know the details of no deposit bonuses, you can compare them, evaluate them, and choose the best one for you.
Comparing different online casinos and their bonuses, we came to a conclusion that reasonable terms and conditions for a no deposit bonus are:
- Active for 7 days after the bonus has been claimed.
- Qualifying games are some of the high-paying options.
- Wagering requirements range from 0x to 20x.
- Most casino games contribute toward wagering.
- No cap on winnings and withdrawals.
- No bonus code.
If you happen to find such an offer, you are lucky because most no deposit bonuses have way less reasonable conditions.
No matter what a no deposit bonus offers you, whether it is bonus money or free spins, you should always look at the terms and conditions before claiming it. By learning the details, you can assess your benefit and potential profit from the bonus.